A major part of the world of business today is of course the internet and most, if not all, websites could benefit from a video to liven up the content. Today, when people log onto a website, they expect to see some corporate videos about what a company is selling or something of the services they are offering. It‘s often a disappointment when video is not available. Photographs and words are fine but nothing gets your message across like a well crafted piece of video. Video is a dynamic medium & can help create & enforce your company image.
Of course, the video need not be for a website. Samson Video Productions can make films suitable for use as TV commercials & can produce DVDs for a marketing project or for any of the purposes suggested below, to name but a few.
- staff training
- information about new products or procedures
- health and safety issues
- video tours
- teaching aids
- learning guides
- to bring a PowerPoint presentation to life
- Archive videos with company history
- Customer service videos showing faces behind the names
- Video news releases, press releases & clips for TV
- Sales catalogue on video showing products in action
- DVD instruction manuals for your product
- Use a DVD to show retailers how best to merchandise your product
- Presentation training & role playing
There are also times when it could be desirable to video record an AGM or an award ceremony to help keep a record of your company’s progress or as a memento. A new business may wish to have DVDs to hand out to potential customers whilst at a Trade Fair, an established business may wish to do the same, but with new & updated services. The possibilities are endless.
Samson Video Productions can produce corporate videos for all types of businesses, from sole traders to multi-nationals, at a very cost effective price, so please contact us to discuss your requirements.